Messing with Monk Straps Here is Some Help
Monk shoes originated from medieval monks who introduced these strap-fastened shoes to provide more comfort and an additional layer of protection to their feet as compared to the sandals that they usually wore. Monks have never been easy to understand and so are their Monk shoes.
If you don’t want to look like a monkey in Monk Straps, follow our lead and we’ll help you with this unique shoe type. After all, they are sleeky, stylish, and just a little bit different than others and they are highly popular in USA and some European countries. Here are some tips and tricks with Monk straps shoes:
- Monk shoes look sharp and smart with smart pants, a crisp shirt and cashmere sweater. They also look good with a tuxedo or a suit.
- You can wear black monk straps with any shades except those of pastels or brown.
- Don’t wear the pants that hide the look of the front of the shoes. Although you can also wear them with casual shirt and shorts for a completely casual look, full-length pants are still recommended with Monk straps.
- Although, Single Monk straps are more flexible than double monk straps. but you can experiment with double monk straps and leave the top or bottom buckle or double monk strap shoes unbuckled for a cheeky look.
- For some summery, relaxed and calm feel, you may like to try a light tan shade. And in winters, you can choose a sweet chestnut brown color with dark-colored jeans and suits.
- If you want to get a different color for your buckle, try to match it with your belt’s buckle, cufflinks, watch or any other accessory that may make your outfit better overall.
- You should brush your metal buckles to give them a shinier look. After all, maintaining your shoes is as important as getting good ones to make them last long, right?
When there are so many options available, why not shop one for your own self? You can get Clooner – Men’s leather single buckle wing tip monk strap shoes in black, brown or tan colours with amazing brogue patterns. Also, in the same colour combination, you can get Auburn – leather double buckle cap toe monk strap dress shoes with brogues. You can get an additional Grey colour in Gosling, which is a really special handmade double buckle monk strap shoe without brogues.
Not only we provide you a variety in color, we have a variety in sizes as well. From 7 to 15, you can get any size that you want in Monk Strap shoes. The range of Monk straps with us begins just from $49.
To make your work easier, we offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the US, at NO MINIMUM ORDER and 30 days of the return policy. What’s more? You can now simply register with us and get the perfect combination of design, styles and technology at LibertyZeno.
Double Monk straps, Monk shoes, Monk straps shoes, Single Monk straps