7 Business Casual Shoes for Men to Ace Your Work Style Right Now
Gone are the days when only rigid dress codes used to be considered as office wear. They were uncomfortable and inflexible, giving men traumatizing memories throughout the day, every day. Now with the casual style, business casual shoes for men have become a blessing in disguise, making the transition back to office life more chic and comfortable. These men’s casual office shoes encourage a relaxing work culture, no matter what type of firm or business event you are in. And the best thing is, there is a wide variety of casual office shoes that you can choose from.
What are the best types of casual shoes that will work well with your business attire? Let’s have a detailed view of this in the next segment.
Types of Business Casual Shoes for Men
When it comes to picking the perfect pair of office shoes that look stylish yet corporate, feel comfortable and relaxed, there are quite a few types that you can absolutely rely on. Below are the top 7 essential business shoes for men.
1. Oxford Shoes
Oxford shoes act as a perfect companion to both formal and casual attire, making your look minimal yet stylish. Styled appropriately, they can perfectly match your attire for all occasions.
The most popular colors available in Oxford Shoes are:
- Brown: Pair brown Oxford shoes with a gray, navy blue or dark brown suit to make yourself stand out from the crowd.
- Tan: Tan Oxfords, available in both light and dark tones, go well with denim pants, bright-colored chinos and navy trousers, giving you a smart business casual look.
- Black: It goes without saying that black is a timeless color for formal look. If you want to have a casual look with a polished touch in a business event, a pair of black Oxford shoes is the one that you can blindly trust on.
In short, if you are looking for the best business casual look, Oxford shoes in any color will work perfectly.
2. Derby Shoes
Just like Oxford shoes, Derby shoes are also classy yet comfortable business casual shoes for men. These shoes have a minimal design and suit perfectly with a broad array of outfits.
The best outfit options that can be teamed up with Derby Shoes to give you a perfect business casual look are:
- With Chinos: Pair dark- colored Derby shoes with beige chinos, a white shirt and a blue blazer. Get a smart, casual and sophisticated look.
- With Suits: Leather Derby shoes add a smart touch to an overall suited look. Dark- colored suits go well with black Derby shoes. If your suit’s color is light, pick tan Derby shoes. You can also experiment with cherry red or brown colored shoes.
Go for these comfortable dress shoes to add a casual touch to your business attire.
3. Brogue Shoes
Brown-colored leather Brogue shoes are the classic ones. However, some more styles of these shoes are getting popular. From slim- fit denim jeans to chinos, casual T-Shirt to chambray shirts, even two-piece suits, Derby shoes go well with various outfits, perfect for both casual and formal events.
The three types of Borges are:
- Full Brogue: Its front section is pointed- shaped, having wing-like extensions that go along both sides of the shoes.
- Half Brogue: With a pointed toe cap and a decorative punched defined look, these shoes work best with formal attire. However, you can pair these up with business casual outfits as well.
- Quarter Brogue: Its toe cap is straight. It also has a detailed design at the edge of the cap. Quarter Brogue shoes are the most suitable footwear for formal and business events.
With a variety of styles, Brogue Shoes are now acceptable for various business occasions, giving a formal yet stylish look effortlessly.
4. Monk Strap Shoes
Add a dash of sophistication to your daily office wear with monk strap shoes. They have both a simple and double strap design, perfect for business and formal attires. They are also great options for smart casual business events, and even parties and weddings too.
Here’s when you can wear Monk Strap Shoes for a casual look:
- In Winter: Pair brown Monk Strap shoes with gray or navy chinos and light- colored sweater to get the perfect chic look.
- In Summer: Double strap Monk shoes with denim jeans and an oxford shirt are good to go for any semi- formal or casual business occasion.
You can also pair leather Monk Strap shoes with dark suits and patterned ties for a business casual look during any season.
Loafer shoes is one such footwear that can quickly shift from appearing conventional to have a casual vibe. While picking the right pair of Loafers suits to your outfit, there is a wide variety to choose from:
- Horsebit Loafers: With a metal clasp at the font, Horsebit Loafers can add a unique classy touch to your style statement.
- Tassel Loafers: With a detailed outer stitch design, Tassel Loafers add an embellished appeal to business casual look.
- Penny Loafers: This is another sophisticated addition to your footwear wardrobe. With Penny Loafers, you can easily modify your workwear into a semi-formal setting.
- Slip-on Loafers: Bright colored Slip-on Loafers give a chic casual look if synchronized with the outfit correctly.
- Snaffle Loafers: Wear these with slim-fit chinos and dress shirts to complete your business casual look.
Leather Loafers look the best when you want to blend style, comfort and sophistication together for your business casual look.
6. Casual Shoes
Men’s comfortable business casual shoes mean the shoes that men can wear from morning till evening without having discomfort or shoe bite. A good pair of casual shoes add a stylish touch to an overall look as well. And when you pick the right brand, these shoes are durable too.
The common types of Casual Shoes are:
- Gutta textile sneakers with EVA sole
- Leather textile sneakers with a rubber sole
- Leather Chukka casual shoes
- Suede Chukka casual shoes
- Oxford-style casual shoes, etc.
Styled correctly, these shoes can give you the perfect business casual look and help you set apart.
7. Chukka Boots
Ankle-length boots, commonly featuring two or three eyelets with laces, are known as Chukka boots. They are great additions for casual, smart casual and business casual occasions.
Chukka Boots are made of:
- Leather: The Leather Chukka Boots are durable, versatile and perfectly fit to both casual and formal outfits.
- Suede: Suede Chukka Boots add a contemporary touch to a business casual look. They are available in various colors and look absolutely fashionable with any outfit.
Bring your Chukka Boot look to the office by teaming it up with chinos or trousers, a white shirt and a blazer or cashmere sweater.
All the above-discussed business casual shoes for men can easily add an elegant touch to your daily dull and patterned office attire. Pick the one that you think will go best with your outfits and personality. You will see how it can boost your confidence and turn your colleagues and teammates head around.